A fabulous extensive equestrian property located in the pretty Fenland village of Tydd St. Giles, which was once stabling for a neighbouring farm, thought to have been built around 1900. With a superb twenty-four acres (stms), the facilities for horses are extensive with no less than nine loose boxes, a manege, a horse-walker, four field shelters, hay barns, sheds, tractor store, rug room, feed room, tack and acres of post and rail paddocks.
West Barn Comprises: kitchen/diner, reception room, utility, three bedrooms, one en-suite and a shower room.
The property also offers: 2 bay car port, workshop, garden and ample off road parking.
- A Wonderful North Cambridgeshire Equestrian Property set in Open Countryside
- Approximately 24 Acres of Post and Rail Paddocks, Gardens and Grounds (stms)
- Comprising a Lateral Three Double Bedroom Barn Conversion
- U Shape Design with Arch of Timber Framed Stable Block with Turn Out Yard
- 9 Stables, Rug Room, Feed Room, Tack, Storage Rooms, 2 Hay Stores, Workshop
- 36 x 36 Horse Walker, Manege with one side being of mirrors, Fenced Jumping Paddock
- 4 Field Shelters, Hay Barns, Sheds and Tractor Store, 2 Bay Car Port
- Ample Off Road Hacking on Bridleway, Quiet Lanes and Waterways around the Barn
- Direct Bridleway Access from the Front and Rear of the Property
- The Accommodation extends to 1,755 sq. ft.