NO UPWARD CHAIN
The property sits on an approx. five acre plot (stms) surrounded by open fields just outside the little village of Walpole Highway and is approached up a tree-lined gravelled drive flanked by paddocks.
The property comprises: kitchen, garden room, sitting room, drawing room, dining room, snug, study, boot room, utility, five double bedrooms, two en-suites, two shower rooms and a cellar.
Equestrian facilities consisting yard, six stables, tack room, feed room, hay barn, tractor shed and outdoor rubber manege. Not only are there several other outbuildings including garaging, former coach house consisting of a one bedroom annex and an attached adjoining indoor swim / spa pool, it also has a beautiful and private sheltered garden.
- No Upward Chain
- An Outstanding Well Presented Double Bay Victorian Former Farmhouse
- Approximately 5 Acres of Gardens, Grounds and Post & Rail Paddocks
- Located In Norfolk on the border with Cambridgeshire, Approached Down a Treelined Avenue
- Offering Five Reception Rooms Plus an Orangery, Five Bedrooms, Two En Suites & a Family Bathroom
- Yard, Six Stables, Tack Room, Feed Room, Hay Barn, Tractor Shed and Outdoor Rubber Manege
- Former Coach House Consisting of a One Bedroom Annex and an Attached Adjoining Indoor Swim/Spa Pool
- Double Garage with Office / Gym Above, Three Open Bay Carport and Carriage Barn
- The Main House extends to 3437 sq. ft.
- The Coach House extends to 914 sq. ft.