Down a quiet fenland lane just a mile from the centre of the little Georgian market town of Long Sutton, is an attractive house perfect for a family. Standing on approx. 0.65 acre plot (stms) with surrounding open field views, with five spacious bedrooms and a new, timber-clad outbuilding, everything presented in extremely good condition, this is a superb home.
The property comprises: kitchen/breakfast room, dining room, family room, reception room, utility, five bedrooms, en-suite, family bathroom and wc.
Greenacres stands on a plot of approx. 0.65 acres completely surrounded by hedging along the outer boundaries. It has an attractive, mature, landscaped garden behind the house, and a large area of lawn. Behind this, where the gravel drive opens out at the back, the owners created a substantial outbuilding in 2016.The garden close to the house has the two paved areas, on each side of the house, for al fresco dining whether wanting sunshine or shade.
- A Detached Period South Lincolnshire Farmhouse in a Semi Rural Location
- Open Farmland Views of Fenland Countryside to the Front and Rear
- The Property has been Extended and is Offered in Good Decorative Order Throughout
- Reception Room, Family Room, Dining Room, Kitchen/Breakfast Room & Utility
- Five 1st Floor Bedrooms, En-Suite Shower Room and a Family Bathroom
- Modern Detached Outbuilding, Offering a Store Room, 3 Bay Open Car Port and Office
- Plot Approx. 0.65 Acres (stms) of Lawned Gardens Bordered by Hedges to the Front and Rear
- Accommodation Approximately Extends to 2,278 sq. ft.