An early Victorian immaculate residence well known in the locality, Eagle House is an attractive, double-fronted, red brick building under a slate roof which stands on approx.3.5 acres (stms) plot behind old railings on a quiet South Lincolnshire country road not far from the village of Whaplode.
The property comprises: kitchen/ family room, garden room, dining room, reception room, study, four double bedrooms, family bathroom, downstairs wc and boot room.
It also offers landscaped gardens, original detached Georgian coach house, separate stable block with hay store, tack room and
metal clad former cattery and office/reception room.
- A Highly Desirable Double Fronted Georgian Former Fenland Farmhouse with 3.5 Acres (stms)
- Wonderfully Presented Throughout Offering Modern Living & Lifestyle
- Located Outside the Village of Whaplode Benefiting from Countryside Views
- Original Detached Georgian Coach House & Separate Stable Block with Hay Store & Tack Room
- Very Useful Metal Clad Former Cattery and Office/Reception Room Discreetly Positioned
- Reception Room, Dining Room, Study, Open Plan Kitchen & Modern Orangery
- Four First Floor Double Bedrooms with Generously Sized Shower and Bathroom
- The Property Benefits from 2 Acres of Stunning Country House Style Lawns, Gardens & Grounds
- Further 1.5 Acres of Post and Rail Paddocks Ideal for a Hobby Rider with Convenient Hacking
- Accommodation Extends to 2,334 sq. ft.