The most wonderful, impeccably presented, five bedroom family home located next to a quiet rural lane, surrounded by its 3.5 acres (stms) enclosed by sheltering mature trees, in the village of Wretton, West Norfolk.
Holly Lodge North comprises: kitchen/breakfast room, dining hall, reception room, library, tv room, games room, gym, office, five bedrooms, dressing room, two en-suites, two family shower rooms and a cloakroom.
It also offers double garage, off road parking, tack room with wc, flagstone courtyard, ideal for alfresco dining, tennis court and 3.5 acres (stms) of mature gardens, grounds and paddock.
- An Absolutely Charming & Skilfully Extended Edge of Village South West Norfolk Family Home
- Positioned In Between The Brecks, the North Norfolk Coastline & The Fens, Within the Wissey Valley
- Originally a Double Fronted Brick & Flint Farmhouse Wonderfully Extended Blending with the Original
- Extending to Approximately 3.5 Acres (stms) of Mature Gardens, Grounds and Paddock
- Dining Hallway, Kitchen/ Breakfast Room , Drawing Room, Library, Reception Room, Games Room & Office
- Five Bedrooms, Potential for a Further Bedroom, 2 En-Suites and a Family Shower Room
- Tennis Court with Small Pavilion, Summer House, Double Garage with Dovecote & Two Entrances
- Delightful Vine Clad & Flowing Hydrangeas Planted Centrally Within the Flagstone Courtyard
- Conveniently Located for Access to Downham Market with Direct Rail Links to Londons Kings Cross
- The Accommodation Extends to 4,050 sq. ft