Old Hall lies on a quiet West Norfolk country lane and is a superb and enchanting house dating back to 1553, with a beautiful thatched roof, stable block, and converted outbuildings set on almost three acres (stms) surrounded by mature trees and farmland.
The Main House comprises: kitchen/breakfast room, pantry, utility room, boiler room, study, dining hall, drawing room, reception room/ bedroom, five bedrooms, en-suite, a family bathroom and downstairs wc.
The Coach House comprises: kitchen / diner / family room, double bedroom and shower room.
- A Stunning Grade II Listed West Norfolk Thatched 16th Century Residence & Converted Coach House
- Retaining an Abundance of Original Features with Immense Character and History Attached
- Located Close to Kings Lynn Down a Small Country No Through Lane Surrounded by Farmland
- Main House: Three Reception Rooms, Five Bedrooms, One En Suite & Family Bathroom
- Annex: Open Plan Sitting Room, Kitchen & Shower Room with First Floor Bedroom
- Circa 2.8 Acres of Gardens, Grounds and Paddocks, Further 2 Acres Available by Separate Negotiation
- Equestrian Facilities: Three Monarch Stables & Feed / Tack Room Plus a Charles Britton Manege
- Parking: Open Three Bay Car Port, Electric Car Charger Installed plus Substantial Garaging
- Outbuilding Incorporating, Gym, Shower, WC, Workshop or Studio Connected to the Garage
- Main House Accommodation Extends to 3,368 sq. ft. Annex Extends to 980 sq. ft.