Crafted With Care.
From cowshed to contemporary gem, this former agricultural building offers a winning blend of traditional craftsmanship, natural materials and modern comforts. Beautifully and painstakingly converted by the owner with no expense spared, it benefits from a number of eco-features and outbuildings and sits in generous grounds made up of lawns, a wildlife pond and a field/paddock. Stunning views surround you, with a real sense of openness yet its all within a welcoming village and close to all amenities.
- Stunning Barn Conversion
- Superb Rural Setting
- Diss Railway Station Around Five Miles Away
- Magnificent Mezzanine Room
- Around 7.79 Acres stms
- Seven Bedrooms
- Potential Annexe Accommodation
- Seven Bay Cart Lodge and Large Garden Store Building
- Very Comfortable Reception Areas
- Great Open Plan Kitchen Diner