Equestrian Lifestyles has teamed up with TRM (Thoroughbred Remedies Manufacturing) to offer two pairs of tickets to the home of UK racing’s Family Fun Day – Feel Good Friday, when in addition to a top quality racecard, there will be a petting zoo, unicorn rides, face painting, sumo wrestling and much more!
TRM is Europe’s largest manufacturer and distributor of Nutritional Feeds, Supplements and General Healthcare products for Horses, TRM sponsor every race at Newmarket on August 25th.
However, TRM has developed its business far beyond racing and is now involved in supplying products for many other equestrian disciplines such as Showjumping, Dressage, Three Day Eventing, Trotting, Endurance, Western, Arabian Showing and Carriage Driving.
For more information on TRM’s range of Nutritional Feeds, Supplements and General Healthcare products, please click here.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Entry to this competition is open to UK residents, aged 16 years or over at the time of entry.
- Entry by representatives of Equestrian Lifestyles, their agencies, their close relatives and anyone connected to the competition is not permitted.
- Automated entries are not permitted and will be disqualified. Entrants having email addresses from any of the following domains will not be entered into the final draw: cannotmail.org.uk, sherrymail.co.uk, wormail.co.uk, runwaynet.org.uk, moussenetmail.co.uk, drecom01.co.uk, lonynet.org.uk, tyermail.org.uk, rottmail.co.uk, 2rainmail.org.uk, pluntermail.org.uk, rackernet.org.uk, shortsmail.co.uk, barchor.org.uk, kreahnet.org.uk, railosnet.co.uk, runracemail.org.uk, crymet.org.uk, threemailnet.co.uk, stonetimenet.co.uk, mywheelboxmail.org.uk, prainnet.org.uk, mailbreaker.co.uk, telph1line.org.uk, hoodmail.co.uk, wonandron.co.uk, freggnet.co.uk, prainet.org.uk, mywheelboxmail.org.uk, rackernet.org.uk, rottmail.org.uk.
- No purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or unanticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Two pairs of tickets are offered as prizes (i.e. each prize = 2 tickets), the prize admits the winners to the Premier Enclosure at Newmarket racecourse on August 25th 2017.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The prize winners are responsible for their own transportation to and from Newmarket and no travelling expenses or refreshments etc. are included within the prize.
- The winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries, by representatives of Equestrian Lifestyles, after the closing date.
- By taking part in the competition, entrants agree to participate in publicity at the Promoter’s request, if you are a winner.
- Entrants agree that the Promoter (or any third party nominated by the Promoter) may in its sole discretion use the winners’ name and image for promotional purposes
- The winner will be informed by email no later than 03/07/17.
- Promoter: Equestrian Lifestyles, 5 The Matchyns, London Road, Rivenhall, Essex CM3 3HA.
Closing Date for entries midnight 25/06/17