Equestrian Lifestyles has teamed up with the East Anglian Game & Country Fair, to offer five Family Tickets to the 2018 fair, in our fabulous free-to-enter competition.
This year’s East Anglian Game & Country Fair will once again be held on the Euston Estate, near Thetford on Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th April.
Headlining the Main Arena this year are – The World Famous JCB DANCING DIGGERS
Spectators will be stunned to see a team of mechanical monsters weighing over 80 tonnes appear so elegant and light – even dainty. But that’s exactly what they become when they perform intricate and spectacular routines to music like The Phantom of the Opera, the Wedding March and Firebird. The “choreography” sees the diggers circle and weave past each other with split-second precision, and only inches to spare.
The East Anglian Game & Country Fair offers a multitude of attractions for all the family, including a range of ‘have a go’ country activities from clay shooting with John Bidwell’s High Lodge instructors or enter the competition clay shoot for men, women and juniors. Fly fishing and Coarse fishing on the Black Bourne River with Norfolk & Suffolk Fly Fishers, ferret racing and archery to paintballing and crossbows. Try the air rifle range, hold a bird of prey or take a ride in a Landrover on the off-road 4×4 course
Alongside all the other countryside pursuits covered at the East Anglian Game & Country Fair, there are a number of equestrian attractions confirmed for the 2018 Game & Country Fair.
Returning by popular demand, The Mounted Games Association of Great Britain will be holding the most exciting and exhilarating display competitions in the Main Arena. Riders in teams, complete short relay style races against each other demonstrating speed, accuracy and horsemanship. Races are a mix of turns, intricate handovers, equipment collections and placements, vaulting on and off the horse and of course – all at a gallop! Members of the audience are invited to support their local team as points are awarded for each game, giving a competitive edge to the entertainment.
See the exciting, fast and skilful British Scurry & Trials Driving Championships in the Main Arena. Watch ponies of all shapes and sizes take on a timed obstacle course made from cones, temporary barriers, flags arches and ramps all against the clock. Speed, agility and bravery are all required! Audience participation is encouraged to spur on the competitors and provides great entertainment for all the family.
Harvey’s Shires will also be at the show this April. Step back to a time when horsepower was relied upon for food and transport. Harvey’s Shires will show you just how these powerful and majestic animals performed in years gone by; see their extensive collection of vehicles and implements used in all areas of work and pleasure. These fantastic animals (weighing the best part of a tonne in weight) work alongside their handlers to make what can only be described as perfect companionship. The trust between one another is exceptional. See brewery drays, stallion carts, wagons and farming implements all in show condition. We guarantee you will see some brilliantly bright brass! A not-to-be-missed attraction.
In addition to these activities, there will be a full programme of entertainments, events and surprises all around the site, including:
– The Sheep Show (including dancing sheep!!)
– Dog & Duck show
– Mid-Norfolk Gundog Club
– Dog Agility and Jumping competitions
– Falconry Village
– Forestry Village
– Game Fair Country Kitchen
– The Exotic Animal Encounter
– Plus over 350 shopping stands
For more details of all that the East Anglian Game & Country Fair has to offer, please click here.
How to Enter
Complete the entry form and enter the competition, via the button on the entry form.
Competition Terms & Conditions
• Entry to this competition is open to UK residents, aged 16 years or over at the time of entry.
• Entry by representatives of Equestrian Lifestyles, their agencies, their close relatives and anyone connected to the competition is not permitted.
• No purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
• By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
• No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, for whatever reason.
• The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or unanticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
• The prize for this competition is one of five family tickets for entry to the East Anglian Game & Country Fair on either 28th or 29th April 2018. A family ticket is valid for 2 adults and up to 2 Children aged 5-16 years. The winners are responsible for their own transportation to the event and no travelling expenses are included in the prize.
• The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
• The winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries, by representatives of Equestrian Lifestyles, after the closing date.
• By taking part in the competition, entrants agree to participate in publicity at the Promoter’s request, if you are a winner.
• Entrants agree that the Promoter (or any third party nominated by the Promoter) may in its sole discretion use the winners’ name and image for promotional purposes
• The winner will be informed by email no later than 09/04/18.
• Promoter: Equestrian Lifestyles, 5 The Matchyns, London Road, Rivenhall, Essex CM3 3HA
Closing Date for entries is 23.59 on 01/04/18