Equestrian Lifestyles has teamed up with the world-famous footwear manufacturer Chatham to offer a pair of Chatham Ascot waterproof high leg riding boots for you to win, in our fabulous free to enter competition.
For the past 25 years, Chatham has traded on a nautical traditional of quality, and is now growing into one of Britain’s key lifestyle footwear brands.
Chatham has created a range of classic country footwear, served up with Chatham’s very British style; combining traditional craftsmanship with innovation, durable materials with attention to detail. Quality, durability and performance all form an integral part of the Chatham product.
Designed to be comfortable, functional and able to withstand all that nature can throw at it, Chatham’s Ascot boots are a 100% waterproof high leg riding boot, featuring soft quilted suede side panels and full zip entry, with velcro fastening detail to the top of the boot, on a heavy duty rubber sole.
For more information, please go to the Chatham Website
How to Enter
Complete the entry form and enter the competition, via the button on the entry form, below.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- – Entry is open to all residents of the UK
- – Entries from employees of Equestrian Lifestyles, Chatham, their agencies or anyone connected with the competition are not allowed.
- – The prize is a pair of Chatham Ascot Waterproof High Leg Riding Boots in Brown & Tan, no cash alternative is available.
- – The winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries, by representatives of Equestrian Lifestyles, after the closing date.
- – By taking part in the competition, entrants agree to participate in publicity at the Promoter’s request, if you are the winner.
- – Entrants agree that the Promoter (or any third party nominated by the Promoter) may in its sole discretion use the winner’s name and image for promotional purposes.
- – The winner will be informed by email no later than .
- – Promoter: Equestrian Lifestyles, 5 The Matchyns, London Road, Rivenhall, Essex CM3 3HA
Closing Date for entries is 23.59 on