Middlewick Farm is a British Horse Society approved Livery Yard catering for novice owners to competitive riders. We specialise in convalescence and retirement livery and also welcome broodmares and youngstock
The yard has a friendly relaxed atmosphere, set in quiet rural surroundings on a 1,500 acre arable farm away from passing traffic.
There are 17 stables plus 2 isolation/foaling boxes and a vet box with ample grassland.
We boast 12 miles of excellent hacking on private tracks and grass gallops with cross country jumps, a large floodlit menage and all year turn out. Situated just 3 miles from Southminster railway station.
Middlewick Farm Livery is owned by Wallasea Farms Ltd, a family owned arable farming company. The farm takes great pride in maintaining the yard and especially the paddocks to the highest of standards.
Whilst the excellent facilities are accompanied by a full range of livery services provided by a qualified full time Yard Manager.
- All year turnout.
- CCTV in operation.
- Toilet and changing facilities.
- Horsebox and trailer parking.
- Extensive private hacking network which is open to liveries all year round and links directly to the East Anglian Farm Rides Network.
- Mains electric fenced paddocks, mares and geldings separate in small groups with 24 hour turnout during summer months.
- NEW Super Trac floodlit all weather menage 50m x 23m, with show jumps.
- Our hacking network also offers a selection of cross country schooling fences 1’6″ – 3’0″ all optional.
20 stables, consisting of:
- ‘Full Livery’ block, 7 light and airy outdoor stables with roof lights, rubber flooring and chatting grilles.
- 11 internal DIY American barn style stabling complexes with power points, each block has its own tackroom and coffee making facilities.
- 2 Isolation stables which are also designed to be used as foaling boxes
Middlewick Farm Livery
Tel: 07950 671149