Hidden in the spectacular Peak District hills between Ashbourne and Bakewell, Hoe Grange Holidays offers four stylish and spacious self-catering log cabins.The Pennine Bridleway / High Peak Trail is easily accessible through the fields, just 500 metres from the farmyard, providing miles of safe off-road riding.
- 4 Bradmore internal stables within a traditional stone barn, including hayracks and water bowls.
- 2 traditional stone built stables, including hayracks and water bowls.
- Hay and straw bedding included – horse feed available on request.
- Grazing paddocks available at most times of year – can be split with electric fencing.
- Secure tack storage, with saddle racks, rug racks and space for feed.
- Wheelbarrows, mucking out forks, yard brushes.
- Emergency access to local vets, farrier and equine supply merchants
Certified member of The British Horse Society’s Horses Welcome Scheme.
Hoe Grange Holidays, Brassington, Matlock, Derbyshire, DE4 4HP
Contact : 01629 540262
Website : www.hoegrangeholidays.co.uk